👋️ Hey, welcome to my personal website and blogging space.
To comment on a post, you can use the comment box below each post. This feature is powered by the FOSS project remark42. Comments can also be done anonymously if you don’t want to use your GitHub account or don’t have one.
An overview of my personal projects can be found in projects. Besides the blog posts listed here, I also write posts at https://cynkra.com/blog. If the posts helped you to save some time and/or prevent anger, you can buy me a coffee 🔗️.
- Generic website pull request previews using S3 buckets
- Quarto - Metropolis theme
- Announcing "rcli" - a command line tool to install and switch between R versions
- Transitioning from x86 to arm64 on macOS - experiences of an R user
- Running RStudio Server/Workbench as a desktop app on macOS
- Reproducibility of parallel tasks in R
- Using ccache to speed up R package checks on Travis CI
- Emoji support for Notion.so on Linux
- i3wm: Introducing my Linux desktop setup
- Arch Linux setup guide tailored towards data science, R and spatial analysis
- Convert NEWS.md to ASCII NEWS
- Auto-mount network shares (cifs, sshfs, nfs) on-demand using autofs
- Introducing R Package 'oddsratio'